TIG Automation GmbH designs, manufactures and assembles switch- and control gear for various needs and requirements. With a capacity of about 1.000 cabinet fields per year we design any kind of control cabinet or console system.
Thanks to a high degree of automation in our switchgear manufacturing facility with its own CNC center for mechanical works and cable assembly for the wiring, we can guarantee you custom-made switchgear as well as serial production of control systems of high quality at a competitive price. The scope of products ranges from compact system enclosures for PC and network technology to switchgear and control systems for industrial applications or low-voltage main distributions. These are the characteristics of our switchgear and control cabinets:
- • Manufacture according to actual technical standards by qualified and trained personnel
- • Safety protection against dangers from live parts, even exceeding the usual measures prescribed by law
- • Optimum loading for minimum space requirements and sufficient reserve space
- • EMC-compliant design to avoid interference and to provide shielding against electromagnetic interference
- • Thermal calculation and planning of cooling, heating and air conditioning
- • Profound labelling, durable and weather-resistant
- • Variants for internal and external usage, adaptation to demanding environmental conditions
- • Careful testing and monitoring/documentation to assure a high quality result
We are happy to advise you on designing a suitable switchgear and control cabinet for your industrial facility.
Tel: +49 (0)40 790000 – 421 Fax: +49 (0)40 790000 – 30
Mobile: +49 (0)176 49486794