Remote maintenance in a box
A major part of our maintenance and servicing can be realised via remote connection: The TIG maintenance case is the ideal plug and play solution for remote maintenance of machines and industrial plants worldwide. An all-in-one industrial router by Wachendorf is the core of this remote maintenace solution installed in a high quality custom designed ‘flightcase’. A connection to your plant can be established by serial interface (RS232/485 – Profibus – MPI) or via ethernet, the only thing you have to do is connecting one of the cables provided to the PLC. As soon as the antenna and the plugs are plugged in the maintenance case will build up a connection automatically, and you and your colleagues can overlook the plant via a safe VPN tunnel.
The maintenance case is completely preconfigured and can be used directly if needed. The maintenance case can be purchased but also rented for short term usage.
- Technical details:
- • web access via modem (UMTS/GSM) or WAN interface
- • Integrated 4-port switch for machine LAN
- • Serial interface – RS232/485 ; MPI/Profibus DP
- • Safe through newest VPN technology and two-factor authentification
- • Integrated alarm management with e-mail, SMS-messaging and FTP
- Supported devices:
- • Every PLC/ every device with ethernet TCP/IP
- • Every PLC/ every device with RS232/RS485/MPI/Profibus
TIG Automation GmbH also offers you a 24/7 on-call service, that means, a project engineer is available for you 24 hours 7 days a week.
Do you need further information? Please give us a call…