A standardized and practice-based electrical engineering is the necessary basis not only for reliable and safe operation of your switchgear but also a prerequisite for swift troubleshooting and minimum downtimes.
Already from the beginning we consider our customer’s requirements while carefully designing the automation solution: Apart from constructing a functionable and easy-to-maintain switchgear we comply to applicable regulations and standards, leaving sufficient reserve space for future retrofits and providing useful documentation. We harmonise machinery labelling with your internal standards, which saves time and costs under construction and implementation of the automation solution.
- • Consultancy on the technical implementation of process engineering
- • Project planning with CAE software EPLAN ® electric P8
- • Thermal calculation to determine efficient measures of heating, cooling and ventilating the switchgear
- • Designing the switchgear with regard to material strength, protection class and resistance to short-circuits
- • Extensive experience with several factory standards
- • Equipment designation according to EN 81346-2
- • Technical Documentaion, including Design Verification and Routine Verification according to DIN EN 61439
Tel: +49 (0)40 790000 – 421 Fax: +49 (0)40 790000 – 30
Mobile: +49 (0)176 49486794